Friday 8 December 2017

Finished Fall Fox cross stitch and a crochet christmas stocking.

Hello everyone,
How are you all? I hope you are keeping safe and warm.

I have a couple of finished projects to show you the first is the Fall Fox cross stitch I had been stitching these past weeks you may have seen progress pictures on Instagram.

The pattern is from Just Cross Stitch online magazine




Just need to find a frame now I have a few in mind there are more patterns in Just Cross Stitch that I want to stitch oh dear when will I make them all you wonder, the new issue is out now and because I subscribe online I have already printed a few (5) patterns I could not resist though.




Just look above the middle one I have my eye on Winter Wood then the Deer and not forgetting winter Bluebird so lovely and just medium sized projects which seem to be the only ones I want to tackle at the moment. I do have one very large project the Owl Bell Pull waiting in the wings and it is vast and I have not wanted to stitch it lately so have put it to one side with the hope of finishing one day.


The last finished project is crochet and I made this lovely Christmas stocking with Rudolf ready to hang on my wall



pattern is from Love Crochet magazine it is still in the shops now I believe, very easy to make all crocheted in dc stitch and Rudolf is made in separate pieces and appliqued on top, a little stuffing is used to give it shape.

Well that is all for now. Thank you all for your kind comments and visits to my blog I do appreciate them.

 Stay safe and warm
bye for now

Julie xx

2 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Well done finishing Fall Fox. Very pretty stitching!
Love your new header photo ..... such cute snowmen!
Wow, I didn’t realise the stocking was all crochet at first. You’ve made a great job of it, especially Rudolph himself!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Adorable stocking. Hope you have a lovely holiday season with your family.