Saturday 28 April 2018

Crochet Hen and Birds and I finished a crochet shawl/wrap.

Hello everyone,

How are you all? Well I don't know how the weather is where you are but here in the North of England we have sunny cool and cloudy sky, I don't think I will be putting away my big coat just yet.

This is just a quick catch up and I wanted to show you my finished crochet hen and birds,


super cute all I used was DK leftover yarn.


You probably saw these photos on my Revelry page where you can find more details about the pattern and designer, use the links on the right side of my blog.

I also made this group of crochet birds,




again made with DK yarn from my stash. The pattern for these three were from Let's Get Crafting magazine and the designer was Irene Strange, you can check more details on my Revelry page.


Also here is my crochet shawl or wrap I made for myself,



this is one I put together myself and the stitches I used were blocks of half trebles and chains with a 4.5mm hook. The yarn is by SIRDAR Romance.





Well that is all for the moment I promise to show some cross stitch updates in the next post and a few more WIP ,s I am knitting.

So till next time have a lovely weekend.

bye for now

Julie xx

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Just love your birds.