Tuesday 5 April 2016

Knitted Bunny Rabbit, WIP crochet and cross stitch.

Hello everyone,

We are enjoying a sunny April morning here today I hope you are too.

I have some show and tell projects on the blog this morning hope you like them.  Here is a finished knitted rabbit for my Nephews daughter.



He is so soft and cuddly just right for grabbing hold of with little hands.


This is from a SIRDAR knitting pattern using Sirdar Crofter DK yarn on 4mm needles.



Also I am in the middle of another granny square pram blanket for a friend from work.


It is for a boy so no pinks in the colour choice, I opted for yarn by James C Brett chunky, and for the border I have some cream yarn in my stash to finish with.


Not to miss showing you how my cross stitch projects are going here is how I have been doing so far.


pattern from Lynn B at www.happinesssiscrossstitching.co.uk


The Time for Tea pattern is sort of finished but I am in the process of how to display it instead of putting it in a frame, as you can see I have added a  hexagon border and my plan is to add wadding and a fabric backing so I can then hang in the kitchen.


You may remember this one from a previous post, a design from the artist Jane and The Happy Crow. You can by the kits from Riverdrift House




Progress is a little slow but I am hoping for a good run at it soon, I have had so many knitting projects to finish for people it is hard to say no sometimes then I get over whelmed.

My plan is to stitch more in the coming months and have a little rest from knitting for others, I have a sketch pad full of ideas to make into cross stitch and don't seem any nearer to full filling this dream, Mr C says you are to soft and need to be firmer with yourself and just do it. It looks so easy when I read this but I know in my heart it is doable.

I will end the post on that note and see you next time.

best wishes
Julie x


1 comment:

Julies.C said...

Thank you lady's it seems the knitted rabbit is a winner.
Julie x