Thursday 22 December 2016

Finished Dogs Leave Paw Prints cross stitch and Autumn house pattern is framed.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to your Christmas break, I know I am as today is my last day at work and I could do with catching my breath and relaxing.

I wanted to do a quick update and show you the finished Dogs leave Paw Prints cross stitch.



This pattern is by Lizzie Kate designs

stitched on evenweave, I purchased the pattern from Fobbles and it comes complete with the dog bone gem, this is hanging on my kitchen wall.


At last I found a suitable frame for the finished Autumn cross stitch




you can find this pattern purchased as a download at Tinymodernist

I have not quite finished the Ship Ahoy pattern you may remember reading in previous posts, but here is an update so far,


i should have no excuse to finish this one over the holidays and I will post a picture as soon as I have.


Before I go here is a crochet project that I had been asked to make by a friend at work, her Grand son wanted the Kevin the carrot toy that had been showing in an advert on the TV and all had been sold out. So she asked would I be able to make one, well I managed it and here is my version.



What do you think? I am told he loves it.


Well that's all for now, have an enjoyable day.

bye for now

Julie x

No comments: