Tuesday 16 May 2017

Crochet doll finished and cute cross stitch cow.

Hi Everyone,

Wet and warm evening here in the UK more rain tomorrow but the ground needs it badly and so do our farmers.
Our dog Bruno certainly loves a muddy paddle but is not to keen on being washed before he comes in the house.

So on with showing you my latest finish a crochet doll which was made for Suzie my Grand daughter,


she adores this and I have only been able to take one picture because it is now in her bedroom. The pattern was from Love Crochet magazine, and the designer was Liz Ward.



I also finished stitching this cute cow cross stitch pattern



the pattern was from Les Marottes de Nathalie

I stitched it on 16 count cream Aida added red check fabric top and bottom, and displayed in a wooden hoop. It is unusual but fun and if you visit the website you will see plenty of other designs to choose from, this is now hanging in my kitchen.

Oh and before I go here is just a little progress on the Owl Bell Pull WIP cross stitch I have been working on



loads more to stitch but I feel this will be a labour of love I am not really in any hurry to finish I seem to be enjoying the process, I love these colours though they are so pretty.

For now that is all I have to show you so till next time have a lovely week and I hope you find some stitching time.

bye for now

Julie xx

2 comments:

Sheryl S. said...

Love the doll and the pretty embroidery for the kitchen. I like the touch of gingham and scalloped edging - perfect. off to follow the link

Julie.C said...

Thanks Sheryl I think you will like the cross stitch website.
Julie x