Sunday 15 October 2017

Crochet baby blanket finished.

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are well and enjoying your weekend.
I have a few moments to update my blog before making tea. I have been quite busy with family and we have been helping my son to move into his new flat so that leaves a quite house with just Mr C Bruno and me.
However I am going to be a Nana again as my daughter is expecting a baby due next March and you can imagine my Grand daughter is so excited, so that means lot's of baby projects to plan and here is my first finish this baby blanket.



This is the first CTC pattern I have crocheted my daughter has already seen this and loves it.

 I also started a baby hooded jacket  which is being knitted using James C Brett wool and I plan to crochet another blanket too.

You may have noticed my blog posts have been fewer I find it hard to fit in around work and family as must be the same for most of us, when I am off work it is easier to post but in the mean time you can always find me adding new pictures of my projects and anything else I am doing on ,


INSTAGRAM
as Julieinstitches

and

RAVELRY
as juliesgems3

Bye for now, and if you want to link or message me I would still love to hear from you.

Julie
xx

4 comments:

Una said...

I have never tried a ctc crochet blanket. This one is lovely.

Julie.C said...

Thank you Una for leaving a comment. At first I thought I would not get the hang of this stitch but it is quite easy once you get going, it is as addictive as a granny square.
Julie x

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

I haven't tried corner to corner Crochet yet. Your baby blanket looks lovely. How exciting to have another Grandchild on the way Julie. I joined Instagram this week and follow you. I haven't worked out how to add photos to it yet ! Marion x

Sheryl S. said...

Lovely crochet blanket, I like the pattern and colours,