Friday 20 October 2017

Fabric pumpkins and knitted pumpkins.

Hello everyone,

How are you all?
 Weekend is coming and the school breaks up next week so I have a full week to catch up on some stitching and knitting.
Here are a few projects I have finished to celebrate Halloween which is fast approaching here in the UK.



These colourful pumpkins are made from scraps of fabric and I also filled them with Lavender they make lovely decorations around the house.
The pattern for these are from the book Modern Vintage Gifts

designs and patterns by Helen Phillips
check out Helen's blog which she keeps updated regularly.

H ere are a couple of my knitted pumpkins I have made quite a few times for friends, especially the larger one.


Lastly here is a little cross stitch for Autumn


an Acorn Medallion the pattern design is by NeedleKnowledge and Cheryl Fall
I have nearly finished this hopefully this evening.

Well that's it for now and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
bye for now

Julie
x

4 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Julie,
My first visit to your blog. Lovely work, both the blog and your stitching/knitting.
Love the stitched pumpkins!
Barbara x

Julie.C said...

Thank you and welcome Barbara.
Julie x

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

I LOVE your fabric Pumpkins Julie. I must see if our Library has Helen's book. You have chosen the perfect fabric for them. Your knitted ones are great too. Marion x

Sheryl S. said...

Gorgeous pumpkins, love the pretty fabrics and stalks and the knitted ones.