Friday 19 May 2023

Cross stitch veggie seed packet designs and coffee club hoop WIP.

 Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and having an enjoyable week so far, over here in the UK we are having a nice warmish day we could still do with some rain the ground is still quite dry but it is nice to be in the garden.

On with the stitchy things, I have a cross stitch finish to show off below


these two lovely finished pillows were a joy to stitch showing carrots and a radish I added a crochet radish and carrot to make it interesting and secured them all on a wooden plaque purchased from Hobby Craft here in the UK. The cross stitch patterns are from HelenPhilippsDesigns on etsy and the crochet veg pattern is from Inside Crochet magazine.

I have also finished one of a set the Coffee Club cross stitch pattern by Gemma Pratt, you can find the pattern in The world of cross stitching issue329 .



Next pattern in the set is Cake Club same magazine and this is issue 330 and as you can see below I have made a start.


I have stitched them both on 14 count white Aida using DMC threads and when both of them are done I will be framing them ready to display on my kitchen wall.

I have another finish to show you 😀

It is however a few weeks late due to the fact the title of the pattern is "April showers" but never mind the pattern is so cute.


I stitched this on 16 count blue Aida using DMC threads, pattern is by Silver Creek Samplers 

One more work in progress this is just me making something up with all my fabric pieces using the method EPP


as you can see I had plenty of pinks going on here with a splash of yellow and greens I am thinking it will make a nice cushion cover so we will see how it goes. I just love working with nice bright colours makes me happy. 

Well now I think that will be all for now 😁 until next time enjoy the rest of your week.

Bye for now  Julie x

No comments: