Monday 30 October 2023

A finished knitted sweater for Autumn and other crafty things.

 Hi Everyone, How are we all? 


Well again I have neglected my little old blog and my Instagram page it's not that I had nothing to show on there I  just didn't seem to be in any rush to show it all. Shame on me that's not to say I have not been reading any blogs I have and very enjoyable reading to, but my fave thing to do at the moment is watch YouTube channels with related content like yarn, crochet, sewing etc; while I am sewing or knitting away on my latest WIP'S 

There is however on YouTube a channel that I love to listen to which is not craft related in the least and that's The Great British Radio Play

You can listen to radio plays from the 70s, 80s, and 90s if you so wish.

But for now I am going to show my finished knitted sweater that I made ready for the colder days ahead.


This yarn is lovely to knit with I have used this for many other projects it's by WI Institute for HobbyCraft UK Aran weight knit on 5mm needles. Below ate two past projects using this yarn,

this pattern was by King Cole.

Next I have started a new cross stitch the first Christmas design this year hopefully it will be finished in time we shall see. It's a cute mouse,


the pattern is called Cold Nose warm Heart designed by The Geeky Stitching Co

Also I purchased a Mindful Colouring E book, I love colouring and drawing or doodling of any kind. But I saw this and thought I would treat myself


it's for Knitters and Crochet by Lynne Rowe you can print at home PDF size A4 find more details at Lynne's website Knit Crochet Create

Well that's all for now

take care Julie x


No comments: